Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Policy
In order to open a trading account with NBHM, applicants must provide:
- Valid form of government-issued identification (Driver’s License, Country/State ID, or Passport)
- Proof of residence not older than 3 months.
- Complete an account opening form
Bank Account Requirements
All NBHM account holders MUST have a valid bank or credit card account in their name.
The bank statement should show their name and the same registered address as their application.
Funds Withdrawal Procedures
The withdrawal process at NBHM is detailed below is structured around strict guidelines to make sure that funds are securely sent back to their originating source and beneficiary.
- NBHM customers must complete a withdrawal request containing their correct account information.
- All withdrawal forms are submitted to NBHM accounts department for processing. Our Accounts department confirms the account balance, verifies that there are no holds or withdrawal restrictions on the account, and then approves the withdrawal request, pending compliance approval.
- NBHM Accounts department reviews all withdrawal requests, verifying the original funds are withdrawn via the same method of deposit and to the account holder on file. Our accounts department examines the withdrawal request against the customer’s deposit history to make sure there is no suspicious activity, and verifies the bank account on file.
- Withdrawal requests approved are processed by the accounts department and the funds are released to the client.
- In the event that a withdrawal is flagged for suspicious activity, the withdrawal is placed on hold, pending further investigation by NBHM.
- NBHM will work with our Compliance department to see if further action needed and if any relevant regulatory bodies need to be contacted.
AML Policy Details
- NBHM monitors funding from various bank accounts outside of the account holder’s home country.
- NBHM performs its actions on the basis of the international anti-money laundering framework and standards.
- NBHM accepts cash deposits.
- NBHM accept third-party deposits on a case by case basis.
- NBHM matches each deposit to the account name on file for that customer.
- NBHM reserves the right to refuse processing a transaction at any stage where it believes the transaction to be connected in any way to money laundering or criminal activity. In accordance with international law, NBHM is not obligated to inform the client if suspicious activity is reported to any corresponding regulatory or legal bodies.
Account Opening Procedures
Prior to opening an account, NBHM shall document the identity, nature of business, income, source of assets if applicable, and investment objectives of each prospective customer.